Overthinking — also referred to as rumination — is when you repetitively dwell on the same thought or situation over and over to the point that it disrupts your life. Overthinking usually falls into two categories: ruminating about the past and worrying about the future.
- 3D Embroidered front panel, White thread
- Di SnapBack Metallic Woven Label Sewn for Authentication
- Black cotton twill trucker with mesh back
- One size fits all with adjustable snapback closure.
- Curved Bill
- Made in Sunny Los Angeles
- Worn in therapists offices across the United States