Introducing our S/S 2022 Shank Court Shorts.
The perfect option to add to your athleisure wardrobe. These shorts feature pockets on each side, adjustable drawstring waistband and comfortable, breathable mesh fabric to ensure you stay comfy while working out, sitting on the couch or running errands on a hot day.
Shank is a term that is used for anything that looks or works like a knife. It is of course a slang term for this kind of a homemade knife. It may not even be metallic to be labeled a shank. You can call a shard of glass with a cloth tied at one end as a shank.
Historically, inmates in the prison system can attach razor blades to objects like a comb or a toothbrush to create something like a knife to slash someone. They are often used as a mechanism of self-defense or to unnecessarily harm another inmate.
- Regular fit mesh court/basketball short
- Embroidered shank artwork on front left bottom corner of shorts
- Perforated double-layer fabric shorts, on-seam side pockets
- Mid weight, 7.0 oz/yd2
- 100% polyester
- Side splits at hem, elastic waistband, white drawcord with metal tips, preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
- Made in Sunny Los Angeles